The following MIT groups support administrative staff by providing networking opportunities, training programs, and opportunities to tackle important issues. If you know of a group we should add to this list, please let us know.
- Administrative Advisory Council II (AACII) is a forum for thoughtful, sustained interaction among representatives of central administration and administrators from academic departments, research labs and centers, to enhance communication and to foster effective working relationships among all administrators.
- Employee Resource Groups are employee-led groups formed around common interests, issues and/or a common bond or background. ERG members create a positive work environment at MIT by actively contributing to the Institute's mission, values and efforts specific to inclusion, such as recruitment and retention.
- HR Partners is an email list providing information about upcoming events, changes or additions to HR services, and other important and/or time sensitive HR-related information. If your job involves human resource management, this list is for you!
- IT Partners is an Institute-wide network of technical support providers sponsored by Information Services and Technology (IS&T). IT Partners collaborte with IS&T to coordinate, educate, and support the MIT community in using information technology.
- MIT Activities Committee (MITAC) is a group associated with MIT’s employee benefit program, providing community members access to a spectrum of activities that educate, inspire, entertain, and otherwise enhance the quality of life at MIT.
- Training Partners is an Institute-wide network of employees who do provide training-related activities and programs at MIT.
- Working Group on Support Staff Issues consists of Support and Administrative Staff throughout the Institute who work to address issues of concern to support staff employees at MIT.