Exploring your career at MIT?
Curious about new professional development opportunities?
Looking for a new job at the Institute?
Interested in networking with MIT staff?
Join us at the 5th annual Careers Across MIT event on Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 12 ? 2 p.m. in Walker Memorial Hall (Building 50). No registration is required.
Even if you?re not looking for a new job, Careers Across MIT is a great opportunity to learn about how you can develop your career at MIT. It?s also an excellent networking opportunity for staff. You?ll get to meet representatives from MIT career development programs and services, and talk to MIT employees who have built their careers at the Institute.
Areas participating in Careers Across MIT include:
- Audit Division
- Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Division of Student Life
- Environment Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Systems & Technology
- Lincoln Laboratory
- MIT Alumni Association
- MIT Media Lab
- MIT Libraries/MIT Press
- Office of Digital Learning
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Resource Development
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Engineering
- School of Humanities Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Science
- Sloan School of Management
- Vice President for Finance
You?ll also have the opportunity to learn about these resources:
- Atlas Learning Center
- Work-Life Center
- Working Group for Support Staff Issues
Read our FAQs for more information.