Designed for managers and others interested in developing into managerial positions, Managing Across Generations is for those who manage multiple generations of people and want a clearer understanding of the benefits and challenges that each of these generations bring to the workforce.
Through the three-hour open enrollment coursed offered by MIT Human Resources, participants will:
- Learn differences between those from the World War II, Boomer, Generation X, Millennial, and Echo generations
- Gain clearer understanding of different communication styles of generations
- Find out what each of these generations find motivating and rewarding
- Identify ways in which mixed generations work well together
- Explore ideas for incorporating these learnings into the workplace
Sign up now for the next session — February 23, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., E19-603.