The Managing for Excellence program offers a rich, multi-session learning experience. Learning and growing with peers from across MIT, you will:
- Receive valuable feedback through a 360 assessment
- Experience a coaching session
- Create a management development goal
- Participate in 10 active learning workshops
- Apply what you learn by carrying out an individual project
The five-month program covers such important topics as leadership, communication, change management, implementation strategies, team mobilization, and diverse teams.
The spring session will run from March to May 2016 (with a half-day orientation in January). Enrollment for this session is open until December 18. Learn more and apply now.