Make life a little easier. MIT MyLife Services is a one-stop, free resource that provides MIT faculty, staff, postdocs & families 24/7 access to a network of experts to help with life concerns. MyLife Services consultants are available to talk with you, provide immediate assistance, and facilitate next steps.
What’s on your mind? Need legal or financial advice? Searching for daycare or a good night’s sleep? Looking for a counselor to assist with a personal or family challenge? Call MyLife Services. You’ll consult with Master’s and Ph.D.-level professionals who offer guidance, share resources, and provide referrals. All consultations are confidential and free. No concern is too big or too small.
Call for assistance with:
- Financial planning, debt management, and legal issues
- Personal and work relationships
- Sleep and nutrition
- Stress, anxiety, depression, and other emotional concerns
- Work-life balance and resources
- Child care, elder care, and pet care
If you want to speak with a counselor for emotional and relationship concerns, you will receive five free in-person sessions (per issue) through MyLife Services. Counselors are located near your home, near work and onsite at the MIT campus and Lincoln Laboratory. Unlike other benefits, MyLife Services doesn’t require you to sign up ahead of time. You can use the services anytime and anywhere.
- Call: 844-405-LIFE (5433)
- Email: info@MITMyLifeServices.com.
- Visit: www.MITMyLifeServices.com and Live Chat with a work-life specialist.
Take advantage of these additional work-life services, also available to you: