Offered by Human Resources, the MIT Administrative Assistant Program (MITAAP) provides Administrative Assistants with the opportunity to enhance their confidence and increase their ability to influence the work, resulting in high levels of excellence, professionalism, and job satisfaction.
Participants will learn and grow along with administrative assistants from across MIT. Upon completion of the multi-session cohort program, participants will be able to:
- Further develop core skills and knowledge relevant to the success of their departments, labs, and centers
- Work with a greater sense of respect, confidence, and satisfaction while advancing the work of their areas
- Leverage a professional network of peers across campus
- Have greater influence over their work
- Demonstrate a greater appreciation for their professional identity and value to MIT
The spring 2018 sessions will be held on March 20, March 27, April 3, April 10, April 24, May 1, and May 8 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Enrollment is now open through February 16, and eligible participants are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be considered for participation, individuals should meet the following criteria:
- Have been in the role of Administrative Assistant at MIT for at least one year
- Demonstrate readiness to learn and develop professionally
- Have explicit support from their supervisor to participate fully in the program
- Can commit to attending all program workshops
- Can commit to bringing back new learning to work area and sharing with others
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.