MIT Medical is an accredited ambulatory care center serving the health and wellness needs of the MIT community. We conduct more than 100,000 visits annually and are proud to continue a tradition of caring for the Institute community that spans more than a century. Our clinical offerings encompass multiple specialties, including dental, eye, adult primary care, pediatrics, mental health, obstetrics and gynecology, and sports medicine. We provide occupational and employee health services, community wellness programs, and seven-day-a-week urgent care. Working with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, we also administer student health plans designed to meet the needs of the MIT student population.
- Find out about MIT Medical’s full range of services.
- Learn about the health plans that MIT offers.
- Explore the extensive offerings of Student Support Services.
- MIT Medical’s Student Mental Health and Counseling Service is a resource for all MIT students that is included as part of tuition.
- Occupational Medicine and Employee Health Service offers comprehensive services for work-related and environmental health issues.
- Learn about health and wellness resources for the whole community.
Find out about the wealth of mental health and well-being services available to students on the Student Resources website
Share comments, provide feedback, or ask questions.
Urgent Care Services — all patients must call first to be seen: (617) 253-4481.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends and holidays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Urgent Care Helpline
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day
Primary Care and Specialty Services
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
E23, 25 Carleton Street
Cambridge, MA 02142-1323